The Compuvideo HDTV-2 is a test signal generator featuring multiple formats of video and audio Tone. This device outputs analog video formats including RGBHV. Additional to the standard definition signals this particular model outputs analog HDTV.
- 10 Video Patterns
Video patterns available for output are as follows:
- SMPTE Bars
- Full Field Bars
- Red, Green and Blue Rasters
- Black 7.5 IRE
- Unbalanced audio output is available on two channels and can be adjusted to various levels of attenuation including MIC level. Audio output is a 1 KHz signal.
- Along with outputting high resolution computer signals, this model will generate an HDTV signal out of the component port.
- Television Standard
- This device outputs NTSC via the composite or Y/C ports.
- Remote Control
- A wireless remote control is offered for remote pattern change during testing.