The Electro-Voice RE-920TX is a cardioid condenser instrument mounted microphone featuring a TA4-female connector, for use with Electro-Voice and Telex wireless belt-pack transmitters. The RE-920TX features a sensitivity and frequency response that excels in capturing brass and woodwind instruments. High sound pressure handling enables close positioning without distortion and noise due to signal overload.
The RE-920TX features a miniature, unobtrusive cardioid capsule that minimizes off-axis noise while remaining inconspicuous. The adjustable gooseneck enables easy, stable positioning and soft nylon clips stabilize microphone cable, eliminating noise cause by abrupt movement and vibration. Foam windscreen is included and minimizes wind, sibilance and popping noise while protecting the element from moisture.
- TA4-Female Connection for Wireless
- The RE-920TX instrument microphone is specifically designed for use with Electro-Voice and Telex wireless body-pack transmitters.
- High SPL Capability
- High headroom and SPL handling enable close capturing of brass and woodwind instruments without noise due to overload and distortion.
- Adjustable Gooseneck
- The quiet adjustable gooseneck enables quick and easy capsule positioning.
- Cable Stabilization
- Nylon clips are provided to stabilize the microphone cable, reducing noise caused by handling the instrument.
- Secure Mounting
- A rugged, secure mounting clip provides secure microphone mounting to the bells of brass and woodwind instruments.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern reduces off-axis noise and audio that can cause feed back and unwanted residual noise.