The Mole Richardson 1200 Watt Molepar is a highly efficient, compact source of daylight using a 1,200 watt HMI single-ended globe. This 1 light 1200 watt HMI kit includes a flicker-free, multi-voltage electronic ballast, 4 lenses, scrims, diffuser frame, 4 leaf barn door set.
Without a lens, this light will throw a beam of light of 640 footcandles 5.3" in diameter from 50" away.
Add an HMI bulb, and a light stand of your choice to complete this kit.
- Visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position and, when used with the interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control.
- Hot restrike allows restarting immediately after shutting down the light.
- The electronics have been isolated from the main aluminum housing and feature a swing-out trap door for easy access to the igniter and safety switch.
- Safety switch prevents fixture from turning on if the door to the fixture is open.
- Four lense assemblies from narrow spot to extra wide flood are included to alter the beam spread of the fixture.
- The oval beam pattern created by the lenses may be rotated within the diffuser clips for vertical or horizontal beam orientation.
- Barndoors, scrims, and diffuser frame offer additional control over the beam direction, shape and intensity.