The RDL SYS-CS1 is an interface that controls all 32 switching functions of a System 84 audio mixing matrix. It also provides eight separate outputs for control of external VCAs or other equipment with 0 to 10 VDC control inputs. Eight status inputs sense external switch or transistor closures. The SYS-CS1 offers an RS-232 serial link for connection to a computer so commands may be initiated from a terminal program or from user software.
- Controls all 32 switching functions of a System 84 audio mixing matrix
- Can be rack-mounted or remain free-standing
- RS-232 connection for computer interface
- Controls eight external VCA modules
- Front-panel LED status indicators