Fujifilm's DV131 DVCAM 40S Video Tape provides compact digital video recording quality that is preferred by broadcast and professional users. The Fujifilm DV131 DVCAM format accommodates massive amounts of video and audio data with exceptional image and sound quality as well as a high C/N ratio, which ensures a wide error rate margin.
This Thin Cobalt Layer Tape is protected by an ultra-thin protective layer of diamond-like carbon (DLC), which protecting against adverse atmospheric conditions and has a lubricant layer, which lowers friction ensuring stability even after repeated passes and frequent still mode operation.
- 100% Cobalt Magnetic Particles
- This Thin Cobalt Layer Tape boasts outstanding magnetic characteristics with retentivity of 500 mT and coercivity of 105 kA/m. Noise is also exceptionally low, ensuring high output and CN signal strength across the entire frequency range for high-quality digital video editing tasks.
- Diamond-Like Carbon Protective Layer for Enhanced Reliability and Durability
- This tough protective DLC layer ensures high output and enhanced durability even after repeated use. It also protects against adverse atmospheric conditions. Combined with the lubricant layer, it also keeps the friction coefficient low and ensures stable tape transport even after repeated passes and frequent still mode operation.
- Advanced Cassette Mechanisms for Optimum Tape Performance
- A high-integrity cassette shell shuts out dust and dirt to protect critical sound and image data when changing cassettes or shooting outside. Safety is also enhanced by a side lock mechanism on the hard cases that helps prevent the cases from springing open if they are dropped.
- Low Error Rate for Accurate Recording and Playback
- The high C/N ratio of this Thin Cobalt Layer Tape ensures a wide error rate margin, and the exceptional smoothness of the magnetic layer surface ensures excellent head contact, suppressing minute dropouts and spacing loss. The result is a low error rate even at short wavelengths, with outstanding recording and playback accuracy.