The Datacolor SpyderTV colorimeter and software deliver an easy-to-use solution for optimizing any TV for a better viewing experience. SpyderTV scientifically measures contrast, brightness, color, tint, and color temperature presets on your TV and helps you make the necessary adjustments to dramatically improve your picture quality. SpyderTV supports Plasma, RPTV, DLP, LCD and CRT TVs.
The SpyderTV sensor is attached to your laptop or desktop computer using a USB cable, and then attaches to the front of your TV screen. Then the sensor analyzes the test patterns on the DVD. Based on the information it sees, the software running on your computer instructs you how to adjust your settings accurately without any guesswork. The SpyderTV is like an electronic "eye" that makes scientific measurements and tells you how to make the right adjustments that would be impossible to make with the human eye alone.
- Sleek Hardware Design
- Cutting-edge industrial design offers effortless calibration for all types of TVs.
- Easy-to-Use Calibration Wizard Softwar
- SpyderTV walks you through the entire optimization process with its intuitive interface. Comprehensive help screens guide you through each step to achieve your desired color setting.
- Step-by-step Instructions
- The erTV instructions video will turn you into an expert.
- Excellent Reporting
- SpyderTV provides an excellent report after optimization of the TV. You can save and/or print the report for your future reference.
- Unique Before and After Viewing Feature
- Before and after images allow you to compare your TVâ¿¿s before and after state.