The USNV-PVS-14 from US NightVision brings the legendary performance of the PVS-14 monocular to its pinnacle with the addition of a high-performance 3rd generation intensifier. This high resolution tube features an auto-gated power supply, thin-film technology, and a variable gain control to ensure the best imaging possible.
This PVS-14 stands head and shoulders above the myriad of look-alikes on the market. The system is purged, waterproof, and fully submersible. It's powered by a single AA battery with a run-time of 40 hr. For viewing under total darkness conditions, the PVS-14 features a powerful integral IR illuminator that can provide ample supplementary IR illumination.
This system ships with a fully-loaded accessory kit for immediate deployment. Rounding out the functionality of this PVS-14 system is an extensive array of optional accessories that include: weapons mounts, helmet mounts, and mission-critical enhancements.
All NVDs sold by B&H feature bright-light protection systems. However, this does not mean that bright light can/will not damage the device. Exposure to bright light compromises the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Use and Handling
- Extensive accessory kit included
- Battery: single AA/40 hr run-time
- Rugged waterproof/fogproof housing
- 30.5mm filter/accessory-lens thread
- Extreme operating/storage temperature range
- Manual gain control: operator can adjust for dynamic lighting easily
- 3rd Generation Autogated Intensifier
- This 3rd gen tube features thin-film technology and an autogated power supply. The auto-gating circuit significantly enhances the tube's response to dynamic lighting conditions. Thin film technology enhances the longevity of the tube while ensuring optimum viewing at all times.