Utilizing traditional double ended HMI lamps, this 12 - 18KW HMI Fresnel with its 24" lens uses an electronic ballast, available separately.
When fitted with an optional 18K watt HMI bulb, this fixture will turn night into day with a beam of 12,800 footcandles, 2.6 feet in diameter, from a distance of 25 feet @ full spot. It will provide 1184 footcandles 28.8 feet in diameter, from the same distance @ full flood.
This is a kit, with head to ballast cable, HMI bulb, electronic ballast and Fly Case. Scrims may be ordered separately.
- Stainless steel housing, sand blasted and chemically treated, matte finish.
- Silent operation, hour counter.
Stainless steel cable driven focusing mechanism; 1.5 knob turns for full spot/flood control.
Stainless steel guide rails, carriage is on Teflon bushings for smooth focusing without lubrication.
- The Electronic, flicker-free ballast is UL and cUL listed, and is dimmable, down to 50% of full power, with no change in color temperature, thanks to PFC (Power Factor Control).
- The ballast may be dimmed by Local, Remote, or DMX (5-pin) control.
- A Fly Case is included for the ballast.