Meopta makes only top notch optics, produced entirely in their Czech Republic facilities, with a focus upon brilliant color fidelity, performance & robust functionality in any conceivable condition with which a user would endeavor to observe. The company has been quietly designing supreme optics for a variety of industrial and consumer applications, so it only makes sense that they've finally entered the broad consumer market.
The 8x56 Meostar B1 is part of the Meopta flagship, the Meostar series. It is an enormous, and enormously bright, binocular-well suited to use at dusk and even into starlight for the dedicated hunter. It has an exit pupil of 7.0mm, which is wider than almost any person's own pupil ever becomes of its own accord. This makes it quite simple to keep the image exiting the binocular directly over your own pupil. With this kind of weight, the addition of a monopod while in the field will greatly increase your all-day stamina on a hike.
- Enormous half-pentagonal & Schmidt design roof prisms yield supreme brightness
- ±3 Dioptric correction centered within focusing dial
- Long eye relief for comfortable viewing with or without glasses/sunglasses
- Nitrogen purged for waterproof & fogproof performance in all climates
- An 8x binocular that can be used in any lighting conditions thanks to the generous 7mm exit pupil diameter