This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
While not yet well known in the USA at the time of this writing, it shouldn't be too long for the Meopta name to be well associated with the supreme-quality perch from which they approach manufacturing. They manufacture exclusively top notch optics, produced entirely in their Czech Republic facilities, with a focus upon brilliant color fidelity, performance & robust functionality in any conceivable condition with which a user would endeavor to observe.
The 3-12x56 Meostar R1 has a 30mm maintube diameter, with its reticle placed in the rear focal plane (in front of the eyepiece) to maintain its virtual size throughout the entire magnification range. Targeting smaller game at longer distances is quite easy with the reticle location in the rear focall plane.
The 3-12x56 Meostar R1 is an extremely large and powerful optic for use in any ambient light conditions. It offers the magnification options useful for the open spaces of North American hunters, combined with an enormous oversized 56mm diameter objective lens to gather the light needed to produce stellar illumination upon the subject even at the maximum 12x power. The Meostar's unique internal mechanism is designed for the highest mechanical resistance for consistent accuracy shot after shot.
- The Meostar Finish Advantage
- The supreme 3-12x56 Meostar R1 riflescope has an aircraft aluminum alloy construction and a bead blasted exterior, as well as an "Elox" andonizing process, which ensure an extremely durable and non-reflective black matte outer finish.
- Meostar's Magnificent Multicoatings
- Meopta has dramatically improved their light transmission per glass surface with a proprietary IMB-5501 anti reflective coatings & ION assisted applications process. Light transmission is staggeringly high at 99.8% per surface!
- Two-piece 30mm internal diameter tube
- ±3 Dioptric correction
- Supreme lowlight performance, well into dusk, thanks to 56mm diameter objective lens
- Soft rubber eyecup prevents injury from recoil power