While not yet well known in the USA at the time of this writing, it shouldn't be too long for the Meopta name to be well associated with the supreme-quality perch from which they approach manufacturing. They manufacture exclusively top notch optics, produced entirely in their Czech Republic facilities, with a focus upon brilliant color fidelity, performance & robust functionality in any conceivable condition with which a user would endeavor to observe.
The 4-16x44 Meostar R1 has a 30mm maintube diameter, with its reticle placed in the front focal plane to allow the user to employ the distance estimation scales and pitches. Targeting smaller game at longer distances is quite easy with the reticle location in the rear focal plane. The 4-16x44 Meostar R1 has a 44mm diameter objective lens to gather much needed light, and is intended primarily for tactical operations.
- The Meostar Finish Advantage
- The tactical-oriented 4-16x44 Meostar R1 riflescope has an aircraft aluminum alloy construction and a bead blasted exterior, as well as an "Elox" andonizing process, which ensure an extremely durable and non-reflective black matte outer finish.
- Meostar's Magnificent Multicoatings
- Meopta has dramatically improved their light transmission per glass surface with a proprietary IMB-5501 anti reflective coatings & ION assisted applications process. Light transmission is staggeringly high at 99.8% per surface!
- Two-piece 30mm internal diameter tube
- ±3 Dioptric correction
- Supreme lowlight performance
- Soft rubber eyecup prevents injury from recoil power