The AMIS250 from Australian Monitor is a 6 channel, 250 watt mixer amplifier with a solid steel housing. Each of the channels has an independent volume control and accepts balanced or unbalanced mic, line, and auxiliary inputs via standard XLR microphone connectors and dual RCA sockets. For paging, a 600 ohm telephone input is provided.
The unit has isolated transformer outputs and dual RCA jacks for tape recorder output. Up to 6 power amplifiers can be supported by a 700mV XLR output. The master volume can be controlled on the front panel or by a wired VCA remote. An internal protection circuit provides great stability and performance and protects against overload and overdrive.
- Steel construction
- Independent volume controls for each channel
- Telephone input for paging
- Standard XLR and RCA connectors
- VCA Control Capability
- Built-in tone generator for bell, pre-announce chime, alert tone, and evacuate tone
- VOX muting (Can be disabled if desired)
- Phantom power on all mic inputs
- Internal current limiting for protection against overdrive and overload