The H. Wilson WTPSCE Ultimate Video Presentation Station features 2 locking 20-gauge steel cabinets for A/V, DVD, VCR or amplifier usage. The cabinets are cleverly ventilated for heat dissipation and to allow sound to broadcast.
The station has a 3-outlet electrical assembly with 15' cord as well as cord management wrap. Cable management is achieved via access between upper to lower cabinet.
A retractable keyboard makes this unit a perfect choice for laptop usage. In conjunction with that feature, a flip-up side shelf provides additional work space. And, if that isn't enough, a slide out projection platform can hold your DLP.
The station is complete with heavy duty 5" ball bearing casters which glide over most surfaces with complete ease.
- Slide out 15.75 x 8.5" projector platform with vertical clearance of 9.75" with security locking door
- Lower cabinet has two 18 x 24" surfaces to accept DVD/VCR's or Amplifiers - Two locking doors provide easy access to equipment
- Cable management in middle shelf allows cords to pass through between upper to lower cabinet
- Ventilated steel side panels allow sound to emanate from the cabinet and provides heat ventilation for equipment
- Flip up 11.75 x 17.5" metal side shelf for an extended extra work space
- Non-slip textured surface with 1/4" safety retaining lip to enhance equipment placement and prevent sliding
- Ball bearing casters