The Goya 6/12K HMI Broadlight provides an 87° spread of flat, even and smooth light. This unit can be used as either a 6000 or 12,000 watt broadlight, using single ended hot restrike HMI lamps. Fits all (junior) stands and mounting accessories capable of accepting a 1-1/8" male pin.
The Goya 6/12K provides a pool of light of 481 footcandles 47.5 feet sq., from a distance of 25 feet, with a 12K HMI SE bulb.
A 12,000 watt HMI bulb is not included. Optional accessories include color frames, beam reducers (snoots), scrims and extension cables.
- The electronic ballast is dual wattage, switching between 6 and 12K Watts, without color change, due to Power Factor Correction.
- The flicker-free ballast is DMX controllable, with its 5-pin XLR outlet.
- The ballast and socket are hot-restrike; no cool-down is necessary when switching the fixture on and off.
- The ballast includes a handle, and pneumatic wheels, for ease of transport.
The 25' removable head to ballast cable saves space when storing and shipping.
A Longer length cable is available.
- The 8 leaf barndoor provides more light control.
- A choice of a 6000, or 12,000 watt single end HMI bulb is available.