The Australian Monitor ZoneMix 3 is a broadcast quality, audio routing system that is capable of sending program audio and paged messages into three separate or simultaneous zones. Applications for these systems include audio distribution and paging throughout restaurants, sports bars, manufacturing facilities, commercial offices, medical offices, schools and retail stores.
The ZoneMix 3 distribution mixer enables up to four stereo sources to be routed to three out-going zones. Two Microphone / Line inputs are provided on XLR and dual RCA phono connections. Program inputs for CD, tuner, television and video audio are features on four RCA stereo phono inputs. The ZoneMix 3 distribution mixer features a 5-band EQ on every zone output and one stereo input source may be assigned priority for each zone.
A functional ZoneMix 3 system requires this ZoneMix 3 mixer Station and a ZM3M 3-zone paging microphone. ZoneMix 3 ZM3R Wall Panel remote controls are available for isolated level and routing control within each zone.
- 3-Zone Routing
- The ZoneMix 3 is capable of routing incoming program audio from video, television, audio players and paging microphones into three separate zones.
- Stereo Program Inputs
- Up to four stereo line sources can be connected and routed to and (or all) of the three outgoing zones.
- Microphone and Mono Line Inputs
- Two XLR microphone and two RCA phono (summed mono) inputs are provided for paging microphones.
- 5-Band EQ
- All zones feature a 5-band EQ for optimum signal contouring on output.
- CAT-5 Cable Connection
- The MixZone 3 mixer station conveniently connects to all other MixZone 3 components via CAT-5 cable in a daisy-chain array.