The Australian Monitor DigiPage is a fully functional, audio routing system that is capable of sending program audio and paged messages into eight separate or simultaneous zones. Applications for these systems include audio distribution and paging throughout restaurants, sports bars, manufacturing facilities, commercial offices, medical offices, schools and retail stores.
The DigiPage Base Station is the central routing unit of the DigiPage system. The unit routes incoming audio signal into eight isolated zones. The Base Station features six microphone and line level inputs that can be routed into any zone, and a priority input has total priority over all other inputs. This is necessary for sending important pages or program audio to all zones simultaneously. The front panel provides level and tone controls per zone. Additional features include priority ducking (level) control for paging, chime and alert tones, and Page Enable (or disable) feature for certain zones.
A functional DigiPage system requires this eight zone Base Station and a minimum of one DigiPage Microphone Station for paging. DigiPage Wall Panel remote controls are available for isolated level and routing control within each zone.
- Eight Zone Routing
- The DigiPage Base Station is capable of routing incoming program audio from video, television, audio players and paging microphones into eight separate zones.
- Six Inputs
- The DigiPage Base Station features six microphone and line level inputs that are all discretely routed into any (or all) of the eight separate zones.
- Priority Input
- Priority input assignment determines which input is giving full priority over all other inputs. This feature is useful when important messages must get through to all out-going zones.
- Page Enable
- The Page Enable (or disable) feature disrupts pages from reaching certain zones. This feature is useful for important meeting and conferences.
- Tone and Level Controls
- Each outgoing zone features level, treble and bass controls located on the front panel.
- CAT-5 Connection
- The DigiPage Base Station conveniently connects to all other DigiPage components via CAT-5 cable in a daisy-chain array.
- Dual Base Station Linking
- Dual DigiPage Base Stations may be linked for up to 16 zones.