As digital audio technology moves forward, those who still favor vinyl records are finding themselves at a loss. The ART DeeJayPre is a convenient solution for professionals or consumers who recently found themselves deprived of the trusted phono input found on older receivers and preamplifiers. The DeeJayPre is a compact phono preamplifier that provides adequate gain for connection to a standard line level input on newer preamplifiers, mixers and stereo receivers.
The DeeJayPre features L/R RCA inputs and outputs with a ground screw terminal. A gain dial is provided for level adjustment and RIAA EQ compensates for low frequency loss and high frequency noise. Low frequency roll-off filter eliminates unwanted hum and rumble. The DeeJayPre is a handy utility that compliments recording studios, broadcast studios and home stereo systems alike.
- RIAA EQ Compensation
- RIAA EQ compensates for low frequency loss and high frequency noise and hiss.
- Gain Adjust
- The gain adjust provides added level control, ideal for recording and broadcast situations.
- Low Cut Filter
- The low cut filter switch eliminates low frequency noise and mechanical rumble.
- Input Cap
- Input Cap filter provides a frequency ceiling and avoids distortion due to signal peak overload.
- Clip LED
- A signal peak LED indicator is located on the front.