The ZRM4 from Australian Monitor is a single rack space zone routing mixer that features six mic/line inputs that can each be directed to any combination of four zone outputs. Each input has an XLR female connector and two RCA jacks for balanced and unbalanced signals. Level controls, bass and treble controls, phantom power, and high-pass filters are provided for each input as well. Each output has a balanced XLR male connector and individual level control.
Other features of the ZRM4 include bi-color signal indicator LEDs for each I/O, priority talkover, and remote VCAs for each output for remote volume control. On-board alert, evacuation, pre-announce, and bell tones are also provided. These versatile features, combined with an intuitive interface and solid construction, make the ZRM4 a great choice for filling your multizone signal routing needs.
- Six mic/line switchable input channels with XLR and stereo RCA connectors
- Individual volume, bass, and treble controls for each input
- Individually selectable phantom power for each input
- Send each input to any combination of the four outputs
- Four balanced XLR outputs with individual level controls
- Bi-color status LEDs for each I/O
- Selectable priority talkover for input 1
- Remote VCA volume control for each output
- On-board bell, alert, evacuation, and pre-announce tones