The DPA 4006 is a versatile omni-directional microphone boasting a signal and frequency response suitable for in studio and mobile applications. The 4006 features a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response, allowing the microphone to be used for voice capturing, ambient and environmental capturing as well as instrument capturing.
It's omni-directional polar pattern provides a generous pick up at the off axis sections of the microphone. This assures smooth, even signal and frequency response at direct and indirect sections of the capsule. The output section features a low-noise preamplifier, driven at unity gain. The cartridge features a diaphragm measuring 16mm in diameter and is coated with an ultra thin polymer layer for protection against corrosion. The 4006 is driven via +48 V phantom power source.
- Transformerless Output Stage
- The transmformerless output stage further minimizes noise and provides enhanced detail and signal clarity.
- High SPL Handling
- The DPA 4006 features an SPL rating of 143dB, allowing the microphone to capture high transients without peak distortion.
- Flat Frequency Response
- The linear frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz makes the microphone suitable for use in a wide variety of applications.
- Omni-directional Polar Pattern
- The omni-directional pattern provides a generous, even signal response at the direct and off-axis sections of the microphone.