At the heart of this Dedolight Standard HMI 400 watt 1 light kit is the DLH400D - a 400 - 575 watt daylight fixture for single ended HMI lamps. Used in conjunction with the Dedolight DEB400D electronic ballast, the 400D brings the same level of superior, sophisticated performance to the world of HMI, as the 436 and 650 provide for tungsten.
The head is powered by the DEB400D electronic, flicker free ballast. It has automatic input adjustment from 90 - 260 volts AC and dual power adjustment from 400 to 575 watts. It is dimmable to 40% of full power. Its active power factor correction assures constant Kelvin temperature throughout dimming range, and with different line current voltage.
Included in this kit are light shaping devices, an HMI bulb, and a heavy duty, yet lightweight kit case. Use the ballast clamp, and super clamp to mount the fixture, or add a light stand of your choice to complete this standard kit.
- Superior Range
- Dual Lens Optics and patented focus mechanism provides 17:1 spot-to-flood focusing range - far more than any convention Fresnel fixture.
- Clean Beam
- Even distribution and no stray light, due to the optics in construction, and the design of the HMI bulb itself.
- Super Flood
- Provided by a unique second lens which moves toward the lamp and mirror when going "wide" to produce an enhanced flood angle.
- Super Spot
- Simultaneous movement of the second lens, moving in the opposite direction, away from the lamp and mirror, producing a tighter spot and enhanced light output.
- Light Shaping Tools
- This kit includes a 4 leaf barndoor, scrim set, glass graduated neutral density filter, and gel filter frame, which aid in altering the shape, intensity, and color of the light emitted from the fixture.
- Multi-Voltage Ballast
- Over-voltage, overheat and short circuit protection. Hot-Restrike - Auto start mode on request.
- Hard Kit Case
Compact, lightweight, high impact polyethylene shell. Molded interior holds all kit components.
Exterior: 22.5 x 17 x 10.3" (57 x 43 x 26cm).