This is a versatile 600 total watt HMI 3 light kit, based on the Dedolight 200 Watt HMI spotlights and 200 watt Soft Light fixtures. Used in conjunction with its electronic ballast, the 200D brings the same level of superior, sophisticated performance to the world of HMI, as the 436 and 650 provide for tungsten. This fixture has a flood-spot intensity variation of 1:20. Its beam spread can vary from 46 - 4° from the position of the fixture.
The DLH200S soft light also works with its included ballast as a 5600° daylight source, or as a 3200° "tungsten" source. Either way, soft, even lighting is achieved with the included small (16x22") silver dome softbox.
The electronic ballast is multi-voltage, auto-sensing between 90-260 volts. It has a dimming switch for full or half power.
This kit includes a light shield ring, and 4 leaf barndoor set. It also includes a head to ballast cable, and hard kit case. Add scrims, and other accessories of your choice.
- This kit works as a 5600° daylight, or tungsten 3200° HMI kit, by changing the bulb in the DLH200S, and adding the included tungsten conversion filters to the DLH200D fixtures.
- Clean Beam
- Extrodinary clean beam with perfectly even distribution and no stray light.
- Dual Lens Optics
- Patented focus mechanism with dual lens optics and focusing mechanism.
- Super Flood
- Provided by a unique second lens which moves towards the lamp and mirror when going "wide" to produce an enhanced flood angle.
- Super Spot
- Provided by a simultaneous movement of the second lens, moving in the opposite direction, away from the lamp and mirror, producing a tighter spot and enhanced light output.
- Dims to half power with the included electronic ballast without any change in color temperature.
- Light Stands
- Offer support up to a height of 7 feet.
- Hard Kit Case
- For ease of transport and storage. It measures 22.8 x 17 x 11.4" (58 x 43 x 29 cm).