This Dedolight Basic 4-Light Kit is based on the DLH4 light head--it's extremely compact yet (with its dual-lens concept) provides high light output. With a 150W lamp in the flood position, its light output is greater than a 300 watt Fresnel studio fixture. In the spot position, it equals or exceeds a 1000 watt Fresnel studio fixture. The inexpensive, specially designed lamps provide precision beam aim, coupled with long life expectancy.
Each DT24-1U Power Supply/Control Unit powers its own light, equipped with 150W lamps at a nominal voltage of 24V. Its AC power input is set for 117 AC voltage.
The kit also includes stands, barndoors, bulbs, clamp, flexible stand extension, accessory box, clamp, wall holder, and a hard, compartment divided case.
- Powering Options
- Wide range of powering options, from battery to AC power with color temperature control
- A high quality mirror reflects light through meniscus and condenser lenses, providing a much higher light output than would be expected
- Advanced Optical Design
- Due to an advanced optical design, these heads create a flat, even bright light, with a narrow beam spread
- Clean Beam
- Precision lighting by a clean beam, with practically no stray light
- The hard, compartmentalized case measures only 22.5 x 17 x 10.25" (57 x 43 x 26 cm).