This Dedolight Basic 4-Light Kit is based on the DLH4 light head--it's extremely compact yet (with its dual-lens concept) provides high light output. With a 150W lamp in the flood position, its light output is greater than a 300 watt Fresnel studio fixture. In the spot position, it equals or exceeds a 1000 watt Fresnel studio fixture. The inexpensive, specially designed lamps provide precision beam aim, coupled with long life expectancy.
Each DT24-1U Power Supply/Control Unit powers its own light, equipped with 150W lamps at a nominal voltage of 24V. Its AC power input is set for 230-240 AC voltage.
The kit also includes stands, barndoors, bulbs, clamp, flexible stand extension, accessory box, clamp, wall holder, and a hard, compartment divided case.
- Powering Options
- Wide range of powering options, from battery to AC power with color temperature control
- A high quality mirror reflects light through meniscus and condenser lenses, providing a much higher light output than would be expected
- Advanced Optical Design
- Due to an advanced optical design, these heads create a flat, even bright light, with a narrow beam spread
- Clean Beam
- Precision lighting by a clean beam, with practically no stray light
- The hard, compartmentalized case measures only 22.5 x 17 x 10.25" (57 x 43 x 26 cm).