The light head of the Dedolight system is extremely compact yet with its dual-lens concept provides high light output. With a 150W lamp in the flood position, its light output is greater than a 300 watt Fresnel studio fixture. In the spot position, it equals or exceeds a 1000 watt Fresnel studio fixture. The inexpensive, specially designed lamps provide precision beam aim, coupled with long life expectancy.
Each DT24-1E Power Supply/Control Unit powers its own light, equipped with 150W lamps at a nominal voltage of 24V. Its AC power input is set for 230 AC voltage in 24 steps. Another kit is available for use with 120 voltage: #KA244MU.
This Master, 4 light, 600 total watt kit includes stands, barndoors, bulbs, clamp, flexible stand extension, accessory box, clamps, wall holder, and a hard, compartment divided case. Additional accessories include: Projection Attachment, Gobo Holder, Shutter Blades, Iris, for even more creative lighting effects.
- Projection Attachment with Lens
- Allows precise control over the spread of the light, with the Iris and framing shutter blades.
- Gobo Holder
- Accepts Size "M" (66mm)steel gobos (available separately), for projecting patterns onto your background or subject.
- Powering Options
- The DLH4 offers a wide range of powering options - from battery to AC power with color temperature control.
- A high quality mirror reflects light through meniscus and condenser lenses, providing a much higher light output than would be expected.
- Advanced Optical Design
- Due to an advanced optical design, these heads create a flat, even bright light, with a narrow beam spread.
- Clean Beam
- Precision lighting by a clean beam. Practically no stray light.
- The hard, compartmentalized case measures only 22.5 x 17 x 10.25" (57 x 43 x 26 cm).