The Dedolight Basic 4-Light Kit is based on the self-contained 150W, 120V DLHM4-300 Dedolight. The DLHM4-300 works with a built-in electronic transformer dimmer. Using 24 volt/150W lamps and powered directly from a 117 AC power source, this version of the Dedolight head has a color temperature of 3000°K.
The DLHM light offers tremendous lamp economy and dependability, with a typical 150W lamp lasting over 1000 hours. In contrast to the older DLH2, the DLHM should not be operated upside down for extended periods.
This kit also includes barndoor sets, a clamp, wall holder, bulbs, light stand, plastic accessory box and hard kit case.
- Dedolight Aspherics2 optic system
- Each fixture has a 1:20 spot-to-flood ratio, equal to a beam spread of 4.5 - 40°
- Use the clamp and wall holder to mount lights in tight spots
- Scrims and projection attachment for more precise light control
- The hard kit case holds all the components, and measures 22.5 x17 x 8.75" (57 x 43 x 22 cm).