The Samson Concert 77 wireless microphone systems bridge the gap between function, quality and price. Designed for sound reinforcement and public address applications, the Concert 77 provides a feature set that includes single channel UHF operation, diversity reception, high gain outputs and more. This system is a lavalier (lapel microphone) package and includes the CR77 receiver, CT7 body-pack transmitter and Samson LM5 lavalier microphone.
The CR 77 Receiver is a half-rack unit that uses AC power (adapter included) and features dual antennas, XLR balanced, and 1/4" phone unbalanced output connections. The dual antennas signify diversity operation, where dual receivers compete for the strongest possible reception. This further minimizes noise and drop-out due to radio frequency (RF) interference. Additional features include front level control and LED display of RF strength diversity operation and power.
The CT7 body-pack transmitter is light weight and features a P3 (mini 3-pin male) connection for the supplied lavalier, headset or line cable. The transmitter is powered with a single 9-volt battery. An Audio On/Off switch is separate from the power switch for added control without any accidental power downs. Although the output level is preset for mic or line level input devices, a gain adjustment dial is featured.
- UHF Operation
- UHF frequencies avoid the crowded air space VHF frequencies utilize. The result is minimal radio frequency noise and drop out.
- Diversity Reception
- The CR77 receiver features twin antennas and receiver circuits that compete for the strongest possible reception.
- Light Weight Body Pack Transmitter
- The CT7 body-pack transmitter is compact and lightweight with a P3 input connector for the included lavalier, headset or line level cable. The transmitter is powered via single 9-volt battery for up to 12 hours.
- Separate On/Off & Mute Switches
- The CT7 body-pack transmitter features and Audio On/Off switch that is separate from the actual power switch. This eliminates accidental power down.