This is a Dedolight SuperMax 4-Light Kit, and SuperMax it is, the most complete kit in the Dedolight line. Based on the DLH4, a universal quartz halogen light head with double aspheric lenses and zoom focus, it employs two lenses. The second lens pre-collects the light, directing it to the front lens and minimizing light loss. This produces unprecedented focusing range and light efficiency, especially in the spot position.
Each fixture can spot to a 4.5° spread. The light output at this position, with a 100W bulb is 1150 footcandles @ 6 feet. When flooded to its widest 48° spread, the DLH4 will throw a beam of 50 footcandles from the same distance.
Each head is connected to, and regulated by the 4-outlet, dimmable power supply. The power supply is switchable in 24 steps for AC power input from 100V to 255VAC. It can simultaneously power four Dedolight heads equipped with 20W, 50W, 100W or mixed wattage lamps. To convert it to use with your DC source (battery belt, car battery) simply swap out the power cord and bulb.
This kit includes a DP1, DP2, and DP3 projection attachment with lenses, iris, framing shutter blades, and accessories, bulbs, light stands, barndoor sets, filter holders with a multitude of sets of gels, two graduated glass neutral density filters, and two hard transport cases. This kit is complete for almost any commercial shooting application.
- Multi Voltage Power Supply
- Power supply has illuminated master power switch, switchable input, switchable outputs. Each of the four connector sockets has its own individual four-position control knob which changes the color temperature of the light (from 3400 to 3200 or 3000° Kelvin) and can turn off all power to the head it controls.
- Small Fixtures, High Output
- Light fixtures are very compact, with light output equal to much larger light sources
- Dramatic Lighting Control
- Project background patterns or highlight small areas of your subject with the included projector attachment, 60mm, 70-210, 185, and 85-150mm lenses, shutters, iris and gobo holder
- More Lighting Control
- The DPEYESET attachment consists of three acrylic filters that produce a soft-edged, glowing, diffused light and work with any of the included lenses
- Even More Lighting Control
- Barndoors, filter holders with diffusion, warm tone, blue, neutral density gels, flexible stand extension and the dimmable power supply allow precise control over the direction, color, and intensity of each head
- Compact Light Stands
- The 7' light stands in this kit fold down to less than 25" -- perfect for location work
- Easy Transport and Storage
Two hard kit cases--one for the lighting components, one for the accessories
One measures 22.5 x 17 x 10.25" (57 x 43 x 26 cm); the other, 22.5 x 17 x 8.75" (57 x 43 x 22 cm)