Newcon Optik's LRM 2500CI 7x25 laser rangefinder is the flagship model of rangefinder monocular from the firm-accurate, outstandingly sharp and sophisticated. Resistant to water and shock, the rubber armored LRM 2500CI 7x25 is suitable for many environments and has an extreme temperature operating range.
The list of capacities within the LRM 2500CI is long and exhaustive. You can select to read the distances in either yards or meters. You can choose between a "" or a "+" for the measuring reticle. Targets at certain distances can specifically be ignored, to measure through brush or other close reflective entities. The unit has a digital compass with ±2° accuracy, and also has an inclinometer to determine the elevation range to a reflective subject within ±60°.
- The LRM 2500CI has the capacity to determine the elevation angle between you and the target, accurate to ±0.4° within 60° of your position.
- Digital Compass Bearing
- The unit displays the bearing reading between the magnetic north location and the position of the LRM 2500CI.
- RS-232 Computer interface cable
- Fully multicoated glass optics
- Incredibly-long 2,500 meter maximum distance capacity
- Extreme temperature operating range of -13 to +122°F (-25 to +50°C)
- First, last, automatic and last 10 readings options
- English & metric readings
- Selectable reticle shape
- Automatic scanning mode as well as rain mode to decrease the chances of an irrelevant target acquisition