The HXM-1 from Demeter Amplification is a two channel microphone preamplifier that features a revolutionary approach in tube design amplification. It combines innovative tube circuitry for the highest in true sound quality, with the latest in solid state components for reliable driver functions.
The unit features quality components like metal film resistors, first-rate film capacitors and Jensen transformers, all meticulously assembled in a cobalt aluminum and steel case that fits in a single rack space. All units feature fully regulated power supplies (200v to the tubes and -18v for the solid state components) for tremendous head room.
- Two channel microphone preamplifier with 12AX7A tubes in the first stage (for maximum sonic benefit) followed by a transistor output stage
- Includes Jensen input transformers, metal film resistors, high-spec film caps and custom toroidal power transformers
- Two instrument inputs on the front panel provide DI duties
- 200Hz, 6dB/octave highpass filter and switchable -20dB mic pad
- Phantom power and phase (polarity) reverse
- 30dB rotary gain pot and seperate volume control
- 10-segment LED meter with -10/+4dB switching