The Lectrosonics IFB-R1a is a frequency-agile UHF wireless IFB beltpack monitoring receiver, housed in a durable slim-profile case, and capable of accessing 256 frequencies available from a selection of factory-programmed frequency blocks.
The IFB-R1a is equipped with an internal microprocessor, allowing for very reliable reception and a set of 5 programmable setup memories, a multi-function control button, and a tricolor LED indicator.
The IFB-R1a is designed for professional use in broadcast, motion picture, theater, and stage applications where extended operating range and audio clarity are essential.
Note: For system compatibility, the component's frequency MUST match your existing system/component frequency.
- Frequency-agile UHF wireless beltpack receiver with 5-frequency programmable memory and dual high and low level frequency scan
- Frequency coverage in the 537.6 to 793.5MHz range (608 - 614MHz not included)
- Dual high and low level frequency scan with inverse low and high sensitivity search, prevents intermodulation and distortion
- 9 factory-available frequency blocks with 256 selectable frequencies per block and 0.1MHz channel spacing
- Crystal-controlled phase locked loop frequency control for reliable reception
- Microprocessor-controlled design of frequency selection, programming and audio level via multi-function control knob
- Tricolor LED indicator with power on, channel number, scan and low battery indication
- Two easy-access rotary hex switches for manual operating frequency setting
- Auto-sensing and control of mono headphone plug, accepts multiple headphone impedances
- Durable all-metal housing