The VariZoom FlowCam ProLite system is a lightweight stabilizer that allows you to walk and run while eliminating instability or "shake" that often is seen with hand-held rigs. Boasting a unique double articulated arm, the ProLite is capable of absorbing large amounts of shock, allowing you to achieve ultra-smooth tracking shots. The FlowTech gimbal guarantees level framing every time. Also, the precision T6 aluminum sled promises to be as comfortable as it is capable, featuring a 5" TFT color LCD monitor.
The FlowCam ProLite is a perfect solution for Mini DV camcorders, creating silky-smooth shots that instantly increase production value. Whether shooting commercials or feature length films, this stabilizer system will prove to be an invaluable asset to any production.
- Double Articulated Arm
- Utilizing sixteen sealed bearings and four chrom-plated springs, the ProLite is ideal for rough terrain. A higher range of motion can be achieved due to the unique double articulated design, facilitating lower and higher shots most stabilization systems can not achieve, making it one of the most versatile lightweight stabilizers on the market today.
- Micro Control Stage and Quick Release
- Fore and aft adjustments are easy with the ProLite micro control stage. Fine tune both the X and Y axis with ease! Use the quick release for fast and easy breakdown and setup.
- "FlowTech" Gimbal
- The three-axis gimbal is durable while still remaining remarkably lightweight, making sure you are as comfortable as possible. The six sets of bearings guarantee consistent fluid shots every time.
- Adjustable Sled
- The adjustable sled is equipped with a five-point adjustment system, for optimal balance. Extend the battery mount further down to help counteract the weight of front-heavy cameras.
- ProLite Support Vest
- The support vest is extremely adjustable while providing the operator with worry free comfort. More comfort translates into less back strain and longer takes. All day shoots are a breeze with the ProLite Vest.