Austrian designed craftsmanship is quite apparent in the Khales lineup of riflescopes, which also feature a manufacturer's warranty against defects for the duration of the original owner's lifetime. Khales is a company in business for a century, with typically impressive European manufacturing characteristics, so you can expect a truly fine riflescope to last a lifetime of real-world conditions.
The Helia CL Scopes are known as amongst the highest value premium riflescopes upon the market, both lightweight for their given objective lens diameters, and with simply outstanding optical properties. The 3-10x50 CL is a 1" maintube diameter lowlight-performing scope which is great for open-range American hunting, particularly at twilight. The CL riflescopes have the reticle located in the (non-magnifying) secondary image focal plane, maintaining its size throughout the magnification range.
This 3-10x50 CL also features the Kahles Multizero System, which allows setting up to five different zero sight settings. Other Multizero advantages include strengthened internal springs and a lockable base zero setting.
- One-piece 1" internal diameter hardened aluminum tube
- Fully multicoated Austrian optics
- Kahles-specific AMV coating optimized for ultimate lowlight performance (500-540nm)
- Great lowlight performer with bright 50mm objective lens diameter
- Classic 4A reticle design
- 3rd-Turret parallax adjustment
- Submersible turret
- 18% larger ocular diameter