The Altman Master Ellipse profile ellipsoidal provides 20-50° zoom optics and is state of the art in function, style, and efficiency. The fixture is designed and engineered with a number of innovative features enhancing versatility and efficiency without sacrificing performance. The specially designed and bright finished metal reflector maximizes light output and is specifically optimized for Ceramic Discharge Metal Halide lamps.
When fitted with a 39 watt HMI bulb (available separately), this 277 Volt fixture will provide a beam of 14 footcandles, 5.2' in diameter @ full spot, from a distance of 25'.
From the same distance, it will throw 9 footcandles 15' in diameter @ full flood.
- Ribbed aluminum, die-cast aluminum housing with black epoxy Sandex, electrostatic finish
- Lens Focus
- Teflon locking glides are simple to adjust throughout the focusing range
- Low-noise, high efficiency electronic ballast has a 5 year warranty
- Optional pattern holder for glass or metal patterns
- Pattern slot accepts size "E" (37.5mm) pattern holder or Master Spin dual-rotating pattern holder