The Altman Shakespeare CDM 5, 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50° fixed focus ellipsoidals are state of the art fixtures in style, versatility of functions and efficiency. Configured with a 70 watt or a 150 watt power supply, these lighting fixtures with their 70 watt or 150 watt Ceramic Discharge Metal Halide lamps will direct bright, sharp or soft-edged illumination to their subject.
Each unit has two accessory slots with two generous channels. The slot nearest to the lamp is specifically sized to accept pattern holders for metal gobos with 2-5/8 inch image diameters ("B" size). The second slot, which has a cover to eliminate light leak when not in use, will accept a glass pattern holder, or a drop-in iris or gobo or dual gobo rotators. The dual channel accessory holder with self-closing and latching retainer accepts 7.5 inch color frames, glass color frames, donuts, snoots or color changers and combination of accessories as required.
When fitted with a 150 watt CMH lamp (available separately), this 5°, 277 volt CD Spotlight will throw a beam of 79 footcandles, 8.8 feet in diameter, from a distance of 100 feet.
- Compatible with Most Ambient Light
- Unit produces a cool light with a high color rendering index that will not seriously impact ambient color temperatures.
- Easy Focusing
- Lens barrel travels on nylon glides and friction locks using a heat resistant, knurled knob.
- Tool-Free Lamp Alignment
- Three-axis, fully adjustable, with two, heat-resistant co centric knobs.
- Robust Construction
- Die-cast aluminum housing with black epoxy sandtex finish, rigid flat steel blade yoke with dual locking dog tilt handles, 2 mounting positions, indexed pivot angle markings.
- Reliable Integral Ballast
- Aromat brand ballast carries a full 5 year warranty.