The Altman Shakespeare CDM Zoom Focus ellipsoidals are state of the art fixtures in style, versatility of functions and efficiency. These spotlights will direct bright, sharp or soft-edged illumination to their subjects.
This 15 - 35°, 150 watt CD Zoom Spotlight has 2 accessory slots with 2 generous channels. The slot nearest to the lamp is specifically sized to accept pattern holders for metal gobos with 2 5/8 inch image diameters ("B" size). The second slot, which has a cover to eliminate light leak when not in use, will accept a glass pattern holder, or a drop-in iris or gobo or dual gobo rotators. The dual channel accessory holder with self-closing and latching retainer accepts 7.5" color frames, glass color frames, donuts, snoots or color changers and combination of accessories as required.
When fitted with a 150 watt CMH lamp (available separately), this 120 volt fixture will throw a beam of 59 footcandles, 9.4 feet in diameter, from a distance of 60 feet, @ Narrow Zoom. It will provide 30 footcandles 13.2 feet in diameter from the same distance, @ Wide Zoom.
- Low Wattage, Long Lamp Life
- Fixtures provide a cool light with a high color rendering index that will not seriously impact ambient temperatures.
- Pin-Point, Variable Focus
- Ideally suited for a theater special, for projecting company logos, enhancing corporate signs, or lighting trade show booths of varying sizes.
- Easy Focusing
- Lens barrel travels on nylon glides and friction locks using a heat resistant, knurled knob.
- Tool-Free Lamp Alignment
- Three-axis, fully adjustable, with two, heat-resistant co-centric knobs.
- Robust Construction
- Spun aluminum housing with black epoxy sandtex finish, rigid flat steel blade yoke with dual locking dog tilt handles, 2 mounting positions, indexed pivot angle markings.
- Reliable Integral Ballast
- Aromat brand ballast carries a full 5 year warranty.