The die-cast Altman CDM Star Par is a rugged, lightweight alternative to conventional Par 64 fixtures. Both the 70 watt and 150 watt units incorporate a reflector designed to operate efficiently with the Ceramic Discharge Metal Halide lamps, and both units are U.L. and C.U.L. listed with their respective lamps.
The fully rotational lens holder easily accepts a variety of lenses; the included lenses are interchangeable without the use of tools. The removable, two slot accessory holder has a self-closing, self-locking retaining latch for safety.
When fitted with a 150 watt CDM bulb (available separately), and a Narrow Spot Lens (included), this 220 volt fixture will throw a beam of 103 footcandles 17x17 feet from a distance of 50 feet.
- The aesthetic appearance and ergonomically designed function controls add to the appeal of this versatile architectural fixture.
Cool-running, low-consumption fixture has a high color rending index.
Uses CDM bulbs with a 12,000 hour life expectancy.
- Die-cast aluminum construction. Corrosion-resistant materials and hardware.
- Four light-shaping lenses are included: Very Narrow Spot, Narrow Spot, Medium, and Wide Flood.
- Low-friction hi-temp lens holder with plastic handles allows full rotation via 3 insulated finger tabs.
- Yoke supplied with positive locking dog.