The die-cast Altman CDM Star Par is a rugged, lightweight alternative to conventional Par 64 fixtures. The fully rotational lens holder easily accepts a variety of lenses; the included lenses are interchangeable without the use of tools. The removable, two slot accessory holder has a self-closing, self-locking retaining latch for safety.
When fitted with a 39 watt CDM bulb (available separately), and a Narrow Spot Lens (included), this 277 volt fixture will throw a beam of 24.7 footcandles 17x17 feet from a distance of 50 feet.
- The aesthetic appearance and ergonomically designed function controls add to the appeal of this versatile architectural fixture.
Cool-running, low-consumption fixture has a high color rending index.
Uses CDM bulbs with a 12,000 hour life expectancy.
- Die-cast aluminum construction. Corrosion-resistant materials and hardware.
- Four light-shaping lenses are included: Very Narrow Spot, Narrow Spot, Medium, and Wide Flood.
- Low-friction hi-temp lens holder with plastic handles allows full rotation via 3 insulated finger tabs.
- Yoke supplied with positive locking dog.