This Altman 575 watt Outdoor 600A Par fixture is designed for portable or permanent installations in wet locations. It incorporates a highly polished specular reflector designed to operate most efficiently with 750 watt tungsten halogen lamps. Due to the superior reflector, the unit makes a great alternative to conventional Par64 fixtures.
The fully rotational spun aluminum lens holder easily accepts any of the four included lenses (VNSP, NSP, MFL, WFL). Fitted with a 575 watt bulb (available separately) and its Medium Flood Lens, this fixture will throw a beam of 169 footcandles 10 x 16 feet from a distance of 30 feet.
The non-corrosive positive locking handles are designed for easy positioning of the fixture. The yoke allows for surface mounting or can be hung with an optional pipe clamp. The lens is made of clear borosilicate glass to withstand high temperatures and tempered for maximum strength.
- A separate aluminum handle is provided on the rear for added convenience in aiming the light.
- All removable components have gaskets to insure a watertight seal.
- All surfaces are finished with a highly durable, electrostatic, sandtex finish.
- The optional accessory snoot/color frame/accessories holder accommodates standard gel and diachronic color media.
- The housing is constructed of cast aluminum for maximum durability.
- An optional snoot is available to limit the spread of the light.