The Panasonic GP-KS742CUP is a camera control unit which works with the GP-KS732HP and GP-US522HBP 3-CCD camera heads. The CCU is tethered to the camera head via special cable with maximum length of 4 meters (about 12 feet). This unit controls iris, shutter, white balance, gamma, color matrix and other video parameter settings. This CCU is designed for NTSC system video only.
- For Progressive Scan or High Sensitivity Capture
- The GP-US742CUP is the center of a sophisticated 3-CCD image capture system designed to meet the needs of industrial and scientific users. The CCU controls all the video parameter settings for color, contrast, white balance, iris, shutter, etc. There are two camera heads for this system for very specific uses. The GP-US732HP camera head captures images with a progressive scan. Images can be sharper, flicker eliminated with increased vertical resolution overall. The GP-US522HBP camera head produces over 800 lines, requires only 5 Lux illumination and has 62dB signal to noise. Gamma correction and 6-axis color matrix allow for total custom image set-ups.
- On Screen Menu and Scene Files
- The on-screen menu system makes for simple and efficient adjustments to the wide range of video and camera settings. Color matrix, red enhancement, gamma correction and other very advanced custom settings can all be easily adjusted in this way. Scene files are memorized menu set-ups for recall at any time. For example a scene file could be stored specifically to capture very bright images, very dark images or images based entirely on the red color spectrum. There is memory to store two scene file menu set-ups.
- Versatile Output Signals
- The GP-KS742CUP has both Composite Video and S-Video outputs. The 4-pin S-video produces higher resolution images with well-balanced colors.