The Altman UV-703 is a compact, high output Fresnel black light. It is designed to provide high intensity illumination of fluorescent materials at distances up to 150 feet. The fixture does not require any fans for cooling, resulting in extremely quiet operation. The fixture is equipped with barndoor rollers and an integral wire mesh safety screen in front of the lens. The ballast is simple to operate with a single on/off switch with a standard Edison connector installed. A special Fresnel lens filters out harmful UV-B and UV-C wavelengths and almost all visible light.
When fitted with an MLH450 black light lamp (available separately), this fixture will provide a UV-A intensity of 17.5, 25' in diameter from a distance of 50' @ full spot. It will provide a UV-A intensity of 4.3, 55' in diameter, from the same distance, @ full flood.
- Die-cast and extruded aluminum construction.
- Smooth, narrow spot to wide flood, with rear and front controls.
- Automatic safety cut-off switch prevents operation when lens door is open.
- The 400 watt magnetic ballast has 3 power settings: low, medium, high.
- Accepts 13" diameter accessories.
- ETL and cETL listed for 400 watts. Made inthe U.S.A.