The Sony ECM 88FPT is a miniature condenser, lavalier microphone with an unterminated "pig-tail" cable. The unterminated end enables users to attach custom connections for use with desired transmitters and power supplies. The capsule is 3.5 x 3.5 x 16.8mm, allowing natural-looking concealment on stage or camera. The electret condenser element uses a dual-diaphragm mechanism, resulting in high sensitivity.
The microphone provides a flat, wide frequency response (20Hz to 20kHz) resulting in a natural sound reproduction, capturing in great detail. The water resistant design assures durability from the elements as well as moisture caused by sweat in stage applications.
- Miniature Design
- The microphone's ultra-miniature design provides the level of concealment needed for the stage and on camera.
- Unterminated "Pig-Tail" Connection
- The unterminated end enables users to attach custom connections for use with desired transmitters and power supplies.
- High Sonic Character
- The condenser element provides a wide, flat frequency response and high dynamic range resulting in clean, quiet recordings.
- Water Resistant
- The microphone is designed to resist moisture caused by the elements or sweat.