The EconoCyc is a lightweight, compact fixture designed to provide an even wash of light on cycloramas and backdrops. This lighting instrument can also be used as a multi-purpose flood/fill light for stage and studio lighting applications. Each compartment has a state of the art, highly polished and peened reflector.
The EC-1 also features adjustable lamp holders which allows the fixture to accept T-3 to T-8 lamps of three different lengths: 4 11/16" (119 mm), 5 5/8" (143 mm), and 6 9/16" (167 mm). A wide selection of yokes and other hanging hardware is also available to accommodate virtually all overhead mounting configurations. An optional accessory for the EconoCyc is a unique clip that safely secures stripped glass color frames. With a wide range of non-proprietary lamps of varying wattage, length, and widths to choose from, the extremely versatile EconoCyc can easily replace a multitude of standard fixtures.
- The EconoCyc has been designed and engineered with a number of innovative details and features that enhance its versatility, efficiency, and performance.
- The housing has a rugged slide bracket which allows multiple units to be safely locked together, including the Focusing Cyc and others.
- The optional non skid feet are height adjustable and eliminate the need for floor trunnions for most ground row applications.
- The thin safety screen is specially designed to allow maximum light output, and is readily removable for easy access to the lamp for quick installation and replacement.
- The filter frame is hinged and removable without the use of tools.
- UL, cUL and CE listed for 2000 watts.