From Sony, the SRP-X100 is a versatile, rack-mountable audio mixer for general sound reinforcement and recording. The SRP-X100 features 6 balanced inputs with 3-pin XLR connections and 3 stereo paired unbalanced RCA phono line-level inputs. Channels 1 and 2 are dedicated mono channels while 3/4 and 5/6 are stereo paired inputs capable of microphone or line-level signal.
The RCA phono line inputs are provided for connecting playback devices such as CD players, MiniDisc recorders, etc. The output section features stereo balanced XLR Main Output connections and unbalanced RCA for external recording devices. Additional features include a stereo Sub Out on L/R stereo RCA connectors. When the "separate" switch is activated, the Sub Out carries microphone signal and provides a split mix between microphone and line level signal. The SRP-X100 is a portable mixing solution for the touring musician, mobile engineer, project studio owner, etc.
- 6 Input Channels
- The SRP-X100 features a total of 6 channels with balanced XLR connectors.
- Mono and Stereo Connections
- Channels 1 and 2 are mono and reserved for line level operation. Channels 3/4 and 5/6 are stereo paired input channels.
- Switchable Microphone and Line Operation
- Channels 3/4 and 5/6 are switchable between microphone and line-level operation.
- Sub Output
- A dedicated stereo RCA Sub Out provides a split mix between microphone and line level signal.
- 3 Dedicated Stereo Line Inputs
- 3 stereo paired RCA phono inputs provide plenty of inputs for audio player devices.