The Omega Dichroic lamphouse for the C700 series enlargers is designed for discriminating users requiring added flexibility, the C760 modular enlarger is one of the most versatile darkroom tools available.
The C760 dichroic lamphouse features continuously variable, fade-free dichroic filters and interchangeable attenuators to control light output up to three f/stops.
- Built-in solid state power supply. Optional solid state Voltage stabilizer (#403730) regulates line voltage for consistent light output
- A white light lever removes the filters from the light path without disturbing the filter setting, increasing illumination for easier focusing
- Interchangeable light attenuaters can control light output one, two or three f/stops, enabling the use of optimum f/stop and exposure time. Ideal for creative effects such as burning and dodging
- Continuous variable dichroic cyan, magenta and yellow filters are fade-free and individually calibrated for precise color control
- Filtration range of 0-200 units using calibrated, magnified, color coded, illuminated reference scales in one unit increments. Zero detent for white light in black and white printing
- Diffused illumination system actually suppresses scratches and dust for blemish free prints
- Two mixing chambers are included; one for film formats 35mm and smaller, and one for film formats up to 6cm x 7cm; with patented diffusers to ensure bright, even illumination for all film sizes
- Built-in infrared heat absorbing filter yields purer color rendition and better color saturation
- Built-in ultraviolet filtration prevents off color highlights and shadows
- Exclusively designed pre-focused Quartz Halogen lamp operating at 85W/82V for long life, consistent color temperature and maximum light output
- Die-cast aluminum heat sink and flow through air convection cooling system dissipates heat efficiently, keeping the film stage cool during use