With a truly astounding palette of features, the Microtek Scanmaker i800 is the perfect scanner for those who need nothing less than high performance and quality. The i800 comes fully loaded with Microtek's exclusive PictuRescue system featuring DIGITAL ICE and ColoRescue, allowing users to automatically reconstruct and restore damaged photos & film to their original brilliance and color.
Other features include 9600 x 4800 dpi optical resolution, a legal-size scan bed, 48-bit color depth, and a staggered tri-linear CCD array for outstanding image quality, a built-in 8x12" transparency adapter, and specially constructed EZ-Lock Film Holders to ensure precise alignment and consistent scan results.
- Exclusive PictuRescue System
Microtek's exclusive total photo reconstruction and restoration solution. Incorporates two unique technologies: DIGITAL ICE Photo Print Technology and ColoRescue to fix damaged photos and film, as well as restore faded colors.
- DIGITAL ICE Photo Print Technology
Automatically reconstructs your damaged photos by identifying and eliminating unwanted surface defects. Easily corrects deep scratches, cracks, creases, rips and tears found in photo print surfaces. Removes dust and lint from both negative and positive film. Save time and money and bypass hours of painstaking work. Get amazing results in a fraction of the time.
- Advanced ColoRescue system
Restores faded colors back to their original vibrant tones through the Automatic Color Restoration feature built into the Microtek ScanWizard scanning software. Automatic, one-click operation makes this hassle-free and easy to use. ColoRescue works in both prints and film for maximum versatility and advantage.
- Manual Photo Reconstruction
Create custom defect maps to identify and repair damage and ensure precision construction of damaged photo prints. Choose among multiple levels of DIGITAL ICE for adjustable ICE strength. Fine-tune photo reconstruction with accuracy.
- DIGITAL ICE Photo Print Technology
- Legal-size Scan Bed
- With a large 8.5 x 14" scan bed for scanning oversized reflective originals, users can digitize and archive documents up to legal size. The transparency scan area is also very large at 8 x 12" so you can scan a larger number of individual film frames or scan medical x-rays with ease.
- 4800 x 9600-dpi Optical Resolution
- Scan photos and film at the highest resolution available on a flatbed scanner and be able to create poster-sized images from your favorite photos and film.
- EZ-Lock Film Holders with Auto-crop and Auto Film Detection Systems
- ScanWizard software automatically detects film quantity and format when using the EZ-Lock Film Holders. It also automatically crops the frames for you, making film scanning easier than ever. The EZ-lock holders provide easy film handling for 35mm slides and filmstrips, 4 x 5" film, and 120/220 film and the holders lock into place on the scan bed to ensure perfect alignment and consistent scans.
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 or FireWire Connectivity
- The fast interface options provide high-speed scanning for even the largest scanned files. The 1700 is compatible with all USB 1.1 and 2.0 connections for easy plug-and-play setup.
- True 48-Bit Color
- With 48-Bit color, the Scanmaker i700 captures and preserves all of the color information in your original for richer, more vibrant, and more accurate color representation
- 8 Smart-Touch Buttons to Automate Tasks
- Includes buttons for Scan with ICE, Scan to file, Print, Email, OCR, Email, Scan to PDF, Scan-to-Web, Custom, plus a convenient Power button. Repair damaged photos with a one-button click. Scan images and send them directly to an application of your choice. Print high-quality color copies fast and easy. Perform OCR text scanning with accuracy. Email images at the click of a button. Upload images to a photo-sharing site to share them with friends and family. Furthermore, the buttons can be customized quickly to fit your needs.
- Microtek LAN Wizard Network Software (for PC only)
- Easily share the ScanMaker i800 scanner over a local area network (LAN) using the included Microtek LAN Wizard network software. This unique software allows multiple stations to use the same scanner and save on hardware costs - it's ideal for small offices, workgroups, or inter-department workstations.