With the Canon AW-DC50 all weather case for the PowerShot SD450, you can use your PowerShot SD450 digital camera to take underwater shots at depths of up to 9.8' (3m). Of course it's also ideal for taking worry-free pictures in the rain, at the beach, or on the ski slopes.
You can use your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes. Or, use the internal flash to trigger a slaved external strobe like those made by Sea & Sea, Ikelite or Sunpak.
- Clear Polycarbonate Construction
- Durable and resistant to corrosion. Clear view of the camera information and control functions
- Camera Functions
- Housing accesses all camera functions
- Versatile Size
- Small enough to use for other sporting activities like skiing or fishing
- Priced less than some other options in housings