The Denon DN-S3500 CD player is designed to accommodate the professional DJ who demands the efficient real-time control and feel of vinyl records and the convenience of MP3 audio files. Denon's spinning, active belt-drive platter delivers the feel and control of vinyl with real-time cue and scratch control and switchable 33 / 45 RPM speeds.
The DN-S3500 supports standard and MP3-CD formats, enabling access to hundreds of titles on just a few CDs. A built-in 15 second sampler features sample copy for scratch overlays and real-time control and manipulation. A built-in effects engine delivers echo, echo/loop, filter, flanger, brake, dump, & reverse effects for enhanced real-time control and audio manipulation. No matter the genre, the DN-S3500 is sure to satisfy demanding mobile and club DJs who miss the feel and control of vinyl.
- Belt Drive Platter
- The DN-S3500's active belt-drive patter provides the look, feel and control of vinyl. The platter features switchable 33 and 45 RPM speeds and provides fast cuing and scratch control.
- MP3-CD Format Support
- Standard audio and MP3-CD support conveniently enables hundreds of titles to be accessed on just a few CDs.
- Internal Effects
- Internal echo, echo/loop, filter, flanger, brake, dump, & reverse effects provide enhanced real-time control.
- Variable Pitch
- 100mm pitch control features variable pitch ranges.
- Analog and Digital I/O
- Standard RCA analog and S/PDIF coaxial outputs are featured.