The Denon DN-X500 is a highly versatile, cost effective four-channel mixer that is designed to suite the needs of professional touring DJs, home DJs and nightclub installations. The DNX-500 features a total of four channels with two phono (turntable) inputs and up to ten line-level inputs (eight are dedicated, two are phono / line switchable). The mixer's internal routing matrix enables any input signal to be routed to any channel without re-wiring.
The DN-X500 delivers Denon's high quality sound and every channel features a three-band EQ with kill on High, Mid and Low frequencies. 60mm VCA channel level and fader ensures smooth, accurate transitions and level stability. The DN-X500 features a send and return to external effects processors. The external Send/Returns are assignable to any input channel and provides Dry/Wet, Effect Cuing and On/Off controls.
With additional features that include balanced XLR outputs and Fader Start support for mp3 and CD players, the Denon DN-X500 will prove to be a reliable workhorse mixer in any touring rig and nightclub DJ booth.
- Four Channels
- The Denon DN-X500 features four channels with two phono (turntable) inputs and up to ten line-level inputs (eight dedicated line inputs).
- Input Routing Matrix
- Input routing matrix routes audio input signal to any (or all) of the four channels without the need to re-wire.
- Three-Band EQ with Kill
- All inputs feature a three-band EQ with high, mid and low frequency kill.
- Effects Send and Return
- The effect send and returns provide routing to external effects processors. Any channel may be assigned for routing and Dry/Wet, Cuing (Pre & Post) and On/Off controls are provided.
- Balanced Outputs
- The DN-X500 feature balanced outputs on XLR connectors. Unbalanced outputs on RCA phono connectors are also provided.
- Mono Sub Output
- A Mono sub output is provided for feeding sub-woofers. A frequency contour dial is provided for low frequency adjustment.
- Optional Rotary Level Control
- The 60mm level faders may be replaced with the optional ACD-46 rotary dials for professional nightclub installation. The crossfader remains installed for versatile operation between Hip-Hop, House and electronic music genres.
- Remote Start Support
- All channels support remote fader start for external mp3 and CD players.
- Comprehensive Metering
- All inputs and main stereo output feature independent Peak LEDs for accurate read of channel and stereo output level.