The Quantum FW9T Transmitter provides simple operation, increased range, and lower cost. You can match sets of FreeXwire units to work together on the same channel, or separate groups of FreeXwires can work independently on different channels, with up to 32 individual Channel/Zone settings at your disposal, and 256 possible lighting combinations. Compatible with an FW7Q, FW8R, or an upgraded FW10w Transceiver.
Mount a FW9T or FW10/10w transmitter and FW12 Hot Shoe Adapter to the camera and be totally wireless. Or, add a "D" or "Dw" series QTTL adapter to the camera and transmit your camera's f/stop, ISO, and TTL exposure information to the remote Qflash 5d.
Might require additional cables or accessories, depending on flash and/or camera used. Please consult the manufacturer's website for complete FreeXwire component chart.
- 8 Independent Channels
- FreeXwire has eight unique Channel Codes. FreeXwire units set to one Channel cannot activate FreeXwires set to different Channels. You control the Channel Code to make FreeXwire units work together or independently, as required. There are 32 individual Channel/Zone settings at your disposal, and 256 possible lighting combinations.
- 4 Zone Control Plus Local
- FreeXwire controls one Local Zone and four wireless Zones for flash or motor drive. You can activate any one Zone, or any combination of Zones 1,2,3,4 and Local. Switch your lighting instantly, remotely. Select and trigger flashes, cameras, or combinations of them, from your remote position.
- Wireless Digital Camera TTL
- A FreeXwire connected to a "Dw" series adapter transmits the camera's f/stop, ISO, and TTL information to any number of remote FreeXwire /Qflash combinations. A "local" Qflash will synchronize also.
- Wireless Auto
- Without a TTL adapter, a local Qflash & FreeWire can control exposures of any number of remote Qflash/FreeXwire combinations.
- Convenient Connections
- You can hot shoe sync with FreeXwire's optional Uni-Mod module FW-11 or FW-12, use twin blade sync cords, or numerous other cords. FreeWires use Quantum's motor drive cords for remote wireless shutter.
- Small Size
- Compact and light, and antenna folds out of the way for compact storage.