The SUB 12 from Blue Sky International is a 200W, 12-inch forward-firing subwoofer specifically designed as a compliment to the SAT 6.5 and SAT 6.5 MKII satellite monitors. It is also fully compatible with the SAT 5, SAT 5 MKII, and SAT 12, as well as any THX pm3 approved nearfield monitor. The SUB 12 has a built-in 2.1 bass management system with a 4th order, 80Hz Linkwitz-Riley low pass filter and 2nd order 80Hz high pass filter for the satellite.
The SUB 12 features balanced XLR I/O connectors, mute and phase switches, rear-panel gain control, and a Slo-Blo fuse. It has a frequency response of 20Hz to 200Hz in a 3000 cubic foot room. Inserts are available on the bottom of the unit for spiked or rubber feet.
Note! When used with the SAT 12, multiple SUB 12 units should be used.
- 12" forward-firing driver
- 200W amplifier with a typical frequency response of 20-200Hz
- Designed to compliment the SAT 6.5 and SAT 6.5 MKII speakers, but it is also compatible with the SAT 5, SAT 5 MKII, SAT 12, and any THX pm3 approved monitors
- Built-in 2.1 bass management system includes a 4th order 80Hz Linkwitz-Riley low pass filter and a 2nd order 80Hz high pass filter
- Balanced XLR I/Os
- Selectable mute and phase functions
- Rear-panel gain control
- 1/4" x 20 threaded inserts accept four spiked or rubber feet