The SUB 12 from Blue Sky International is a 200W, 12-inch forward-firing subwoofer specifically designed as a compliment to the SAT 6.5 and SAT 6.5 MKII satellite monitors. It is also fully compatible with the SAT 5, SAT 5 MKII, and SAT 12, as well as any THX pm3 approved nearfield monitor. The SUB 12 has a built-in 2.1 bass management system with a 4th order, 80Hz Linkwitz-Riley low pass filter and 2nd order 80Hz high pass filter for the satellite.
The SUB 12 features balanced XLR I/O connectors, mute and phase switches, rear-panel gain control, and a Slo-Blo fuse. It has a frequency response of 20Hz to 200Hz in a 3000 cubic foot room. Inserts are available on the bottom of the unit for spiked or rubber feet.
Note: When used with the SAT 12, multiple SUB 12 units should be used.
- 12" forward-firing driver
- 200W amplifier with a typical frequency response of 20-200Hz
- Designed to compliment the SAT 6.5 and SAT 6.5 MKII speakers, but it is also compatible with the SAT 5, SAT 5 MKII, SAT 12, and any THX pm3 approved monitors
- Built-in 2.1 bass management system includes a 4th order 80Hz Linkwitz-Riley low pass filter and a 2nd order 80Hz high pass filter
- Balanced XLR I/Os
- Selectable mute and phase functions
- Rear-panel gain control
- 1/4" x 20 threaded inserts accept four spiked or rubber feet